zondag 20 november 2011

Stupid shit + actually going outside with my family o-o

  
^ this

17 out of 52 (51 after deletion of 8) secrets on today's gyaru_secrets are about Ashley and Shiena. :l People should REALLY find something else to talk about, because it's getting repetitive, boring, and annoying and it's just like the first secret said: DE-JA VU. Every week it's the same bullshit about Ashley being a liar or a hostess and "OMG YOU SUCK" "YOU'RE SO KAWAII" "YOU'RE A LYING BITCH" "QUIT GYARU FOREVER" "UGLY WHORE!!!11ONE!" "FATTY-CHAN" yadda yadda yadda.

About Ashley and Shiena's little adventure in Japan:  BIG DIO, WE KNOW. THEIR LI(V)ES, NOT OURS. GIVE IT A REST AND MOVE. THE FUCK. ON.

Is it just so hard to find something else to talk about or are you all just so jealous as fuck that she speaks a bit of Japanese, lives in Japan and hangs with gyaru/gyaru-o/hosts? :l

Well? Please tell me.

THAT ASIDE: I'm going ice skating today :D I'm actually not even all that excited because I'd rather stay home and draw, but I guess I should actually spend time with my family OUTSIDE of the house for once. Do not want outside bahaha /hermit.

I'll try to make a decent coord and will post pics later on. I also have to study geography and finish my TinierMe commissions >A> Jesus, Madeline's been waiting for those for a few weeks now. Motivation ga naaaaai. Zettai ni nai. @ u @;;;;;;

x. Nanao~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten