vrijdag 18 november 2011

Boring life is boring.

Hi guys.

Life has been particularly boring lately. Work, school, getting scolded at work, more school. Because of me spending loads of money on my girlfriend's christmas present and other stuff, I am now completely broke.
Let me show you:



Phone bill_____55,55
present _______8,98
mcds_________ 1,70
groceries______2,33
mcds_________2,53
mom_________20
circle lenses __11,24
present______50
present______3,74
g coins_______7,48
bleach_______8,99
groceries____2,33
Public trans.__20
TOTAL            194,87
Paycheck     201,62
LEFT               6,75     
As you can see, at the moment, my life is made out of 'broke', uguu and poor ;___;

Can't wait till december. My girlfriend is coming over all the way from the US of A for me for 3 weeks (19th till the 9th) and I'm hyped as fuck. So excite, so excite! Only 31 more days till she's here. I'll go shopping with her and get my gyaru-o on. I hope she'll like The Netherlands, esp. since it's way different from America.

Oh, I also bought some circle lenses from The Dolly Eye. They sell really cheap circle lenses (15 dollars! That's 11,24 if you convert it to Euros!) They're called Blytheye Brown and I can't wait till they arrive C: I also got my Puffy 3tones Grey from them and I must say that they're amazing. In comfort, enlargement and DEFINITELY the price <33 I love them to bits. People have told me that they look kinda blue, but that's usually what grey eyes look like. Grey, yet blue.

Look at them in my face on this picture from July.
I will forever look tired because of my 'natural eye make-up' OTL

I'm also in want of buying GEO Nudy Blue and GEO Nudy Green from Geo Contact Lens. They're doing a 'Buy 1, get one free' campaign and ohoho, I definitely want to benefit from this! I hope mom will give me back my 80 bucks before the 30th, because that's when it ends and >A> I want nudy lenses, damnit!

Now I'm off to watch Lord of the Rings while eating dinner.

x. Nao.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Awwww now I'm going to broke too now that you've supplied me with circle lens shops with offers and cheap prices! :< Damn yoooo!
    On a brighter note you have beautiful eyes! Gonna go into my corner and cry my little asian eyes out now >.>
    xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. >3> Whoops. Sorry~ |D I'll put up a 'WAI-YI DONT READ THIS FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR MONEY' spoiler tag next time, okay? Haha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. And ; A ; THANK YOU! I just wish I didn't look exhausted 97% of the time lol ;;;;
    And EY. Shut up. I love your eyes >:l

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen