maandag 7 november 2011

wwwwwww ( > U <)

Hay hay~

My day wasn't very exciting. Yesterday my best friend Chloe slept over and we had the most of fun. I brought nuggets from work cause she requested them and we ate the ALL the nuggets whilst playing Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Saints Row, Super Rub-a-Dub, Yakuza 4 (fucking LOVE that game)and Funky Lab Rat on my ps3. Good times n u n
This morning she had to leave real early because one of her friends was in the hospital and she lives about an hour away from my place. u n u Aside from that, we had a swell time. I hadn't seen her in FOREVER so it was nice to hangout with her again n u n After my chloeless breakfast, I went back to bed because I was tired and am obviously part cat. Bahaha!

In the afternoon, my mom was an amazing piece of shit for not telling me we were having visitors UNTIL THEY FUCKING RANG THE DOORBELL. Mind you, I was in a loose tank top and boxers :l Not very charming. SO, I rushed to get myself dressed fast as fuck and do my hair, because people enjoy barging into my room.




Waiting for gyaru_secrets today was muuuuuurdeeeeeeer. Usually it's up in the morning, but omg it wasn't up till like 10pm (GMT +1) tonight! It was death :l But it was DEFINITELY WORTH THE WAIT. So much lulz. I even showed up in there! Number 33, I think. According to some lovely, lovely anon, I 'stole' a picture of their 'friend' and posted it on kogal_panel, because I am fat and have no style?

 Because I absolutely never said 
anything about getting a new phone
Anon-chan/-kun, tell  your friend that they should stop taking my pictures and saying that they're their pictures because that they're fat and have no style is no reason TO STEAL. Also, people* and you* and COMMAS*****.
My dear friends River and Wai-yi also got posted. Wai-yi's was a nice one, but River's was kinda cunty. :U Even though no one really know who was white knighting her >o> Go check out their blogs. River's gyaru and Wai-yi's a loli. So cute <3



Oh well, I guess some people just need someone to troll in order to feel good about themselves or something. I'm off to rp with Izzy and my girlfriend. Will post a full body shot in order to get this shit sorted out tomorrow.
Oh, it's 1am... later today, lololol! Bye now~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten