vrijdag 25 november 2011

Mini haul~! [picture heavy]

Today I went shopping with my friends after school. I had 70 bucks, so I bought myself some stuff. We had a lot of fun and laughed so hard we cried. Good times <3

Forever unphotogenic ;___;

First off: I bought some new shoes. It was NEEDED. I was actually gonna get another pair of shoes, but that didn't work out so well, so I was le sadface and u n u But these shoes are really nice, too, so all is good! :D


I also bought a necklace. I saw many (gaijin) gyaru-o with crosses and stuff around their necks and I wanted that too, cause it looks pretty cool imo, so I bought one.  It's got 2 crosses (one more like a rosario) and a skull. And and and my fox taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiil <33 Those things are so cool <33

 AND AND I ALSO GOT THE GAME I'VE BEEN WANTING FOR 2 YEARS/EVER SINCE I PLAYED THE DEMO AT THIS GAME EVENT CALLED  'FIRST LOOK'. AAAAAAA SO EXCITE. *jams disc into ps3 and shoots androids for the rest of the night* <3333 Fucking love this game, man. Anyone who owns a ps3, add me on PSN. It's Lexirer.


 

 
 This was my outfit for the day. Went for a school boy type of look.

I like chains on my jeans, okay? >3>
  
My outfit from a few days ago. I thiiiink... wednesday.

OH YEAH. I installed this cute app on my phone 2 days ago. It's called DECOPIC and it's purikura, but on your phone. It's available for Android and Apple, so go download that shit right now! :UU
I messed around with it by taking pictures of my friends and 'kawaii desu'd them up with my friend Patrick, bahaha!

Raishel (with Lowie in the BG)

 Achmed

Nevin


Now I'm off to balance my attention between MSN and Vanquish

x. Nao

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten