woensdag 23 november 2011

So then I got that bitch into gyaru, bitches love gyaru

This is my girlfriend, Amber. I have been spamming her with gyaru on msn, facebook and tumblr for AGES and welp.

Crimson Casanova (@home) zegt (2:31):
*(Thanks to you, I've been getting into gyaru :U
*(I have shimmer all over my face >:UU

Whooopsie? >U> I took screenshots like a creeper and stole her pictures because I can.



Opinions on her... I think 3rd attempt at gyaru make? :3
I thought she was cute (and told her way too many times >3>)
what about you? c:

2 opmerkingen:

  1. She's gorgeous! OwO
    Those lenses suit her stupidly well too, oh you lucky thing ;) (though she's just as lucky too!)
    xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ; w ; I know, right? adfgjkl
    Aaaa thank you! She also says thank you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen