vrijdag 16 december 2011

Burando, why you so expensive?


Hey guys, it's been a while. Almost a week o:

A few days ago, I stumbled upon a brand called Murder License. It's an Ora Ora kei brand, but oh my god I am in love with their clothing! @ o @ So cool and stylish and it's exactly what I like! The only problem is.... it's so expensive ; O ;
Murder License, I don't have 17,850円(about €180) to spend on a coat ;___________; CRYING.
If I had the money, I'd have bought this, this and this  <333

These two guys look so cool ; o ; <3

Last friday(the 9th) was Purple Friday (for the people who don't know what it is, it's the day on which you wear purple as an act against homophobia) and you bet I slapped some purple on me! I think it's important to let people know what you stand for and believe in, as long as  it doesn't intrude on people's privacy and safety AND as long as you don't force it down their throat.

 Mah ootfit (*canadian*)
Turned my ass towards the camera on
the pic on the left so you could see the back.

My friend ordered a lot of these bracelets that read "STOP HOMOPHOBIA" and the url to the dutch GSA. I just grabbed the bag and went round the cafeteria and the rest of the school, handing them to all and everyone who was and wasn't wearing purple. Even the people who I'd NEVER have thought they'd want one, asked for one and boy, was I surprised o:

Yesterday I went out to the movies with my 2 friends Denise and Lisanne. We went to see the movie 'New Kids: NITRO" and jesus fucking chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist :'D too funny for words. The over-abused profanity and stupidity fused with chav-like atmosphere of the movie just made everything more amazing <3

I did my hair like this and, like the idiot I am, I forgot to take pics of my coord  >:T I also bought 2 boxes of bleach and re-bleached my bangs last night. Nothing happened :l RAAAAAAAAAAAGE


I'm gonna try and style my hair like this, because I like it
andI can actually pull it off if I do some effort lollol


I also finally started stretching my lobes to 8 and 10 mm
(0 and 00 gauge, 10/00 above). Man, my lobes are kinda throbbing, haha!

DEMY'S COMING ON MONDAAAAAAAY. THAT'S IN 3 DAAAAAAAAAAAAYS. AND I HAVEN'T CLEANED THE HOUSE YET OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. *eant contain excitement and explodes, turning into confetti* @ U @

 "DARLING~" "HONEY~" ">U< "

x. Naokin~

1 opmerking: