vrijdag 2 december 2011

Busy days

My "I'm on the internet" face is full of emotion.

This week has been way too busy and I have no idea how I am even awake right now as I was near death a few hours ago. My asshole geography teacher made everyone who had 2 faults on the test on monday copy the entire chapter. Mind you, the chapter is 26 pages long and there is too much text and not even pictures in there, so my hand is sore and that book now makes me sick.

26 pages squeezed into 19,5 sheets of paper. Fuck yeah, a waste of time!

Last weekend I went to Almere to visit and celebrate Chloe's birthday together with my friend and her cousin, Denise. The little girl turned 17 on sunday. D'aaaaaaww she can play with the big kids nooow ahaha! It was a lot of fun. We played videogames, watched Courage the Cowardly Dog (I miss that show so much omg <33) andSkank got driving lessons from her parents and I must say I was and still am mad jelly. I WANT DRIVING LESSONS FOR MY BIRTHDAY. CAR. I WANT TO DRIVE A CAR. UGUU. This is what I wore (had jeans underneath that, but my bathroom mirror isn't big enough for that ;; ). It was a tie before, but after I got home I tied it into a bow to see if I could do it and I like it :D ! Might purchase a bow from somewhere off the internet, because as much as I love gyaru-o, I've been loving kodona-kei forever <3

I am also wondering if a hairstyle such as this would fit into gyaru-o.  I kinda like it and think it looks pretty cool. I'd like to experiment with it, since it's an alternative on shaving the side of your hair which is something that I don't want to do. Considering the fact that my hair grows SLOWLY. :l

With short hair, of course.

For the dutch holiday Sinterklaas, mom got a chocolate letter at work. Her name doesn't start with an N, neither does mine or my sister's so it was kinda lame until my mind was all OHOHOHO MY GAL COM NAME IS NAOKI. SCOOOOORREEE. So now I've got myself a chocolate letter. It's as big as the box and aaaaaaall mine. The only thing that could make it better was if it was white chocolate. Because it's the best chocolate ever. EVER.

Oh facebook, I'm not even wearing make up.
Why are you making it seem as if I am?

I look so plain without my contacts. Sobbing
 It's 4am and I've gotta get up in 3 hours. Ahaaa surviving school is what?

x. Naokin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten