zondag 25 december 2011

Merry Christmas! ヾ(^∇^)

Merry Christmas!!
I hope all of you are enjoying Christmas. I know I sure am! It's been a while since I posted on here ;;; Truth is, Demy got here last Monday and we've been doing nothing but PARTYING HAAAAAAAAAAARD lol joking, We don't party cause we're a boring bunch, but we DID do fun stuff. Like shopping and partying hard playing ps3 and taking a fuck load of pictures... of her... and the outside world... I need more pictures of myself LOLOL...ehehe ;;;;
Monday
Went to pick her up from the airport. It was quite the wait, but it was worth it. :3c


Tuesday:


We went out shopping and bought some stuff, she more than I did but whatevaahh. I got what I wanted, ahaha.


Also got Assassin's Creed II :D

Wednesday: NOTHING HAPPENED BUT PLAYING PS3 AND GOING TO SCHOOL. AHEU.

Thursday: We went to return AC II because my save file doesn't match with the Game of the Year version of the game RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

 SO I got Yakuza 4 instead. NNNNGH IT'S SO GOOD <333

 The Christmas tree on Dam Square in the center of town is HUGE. Σ(゜д゜;)

Saw this cool graffiti thinger on the door of a snackbar. Had to take a picture of it cause general lulz |Dc

Friday: NOTHING HAPPENED BUT PLAYING PS3 AND GOING TO SCHOOL. AHEU.
 
Saturday: NOTHING HAPPENED BUT PLAYING PS3 AND GOING TO WORK. AHEU.


Sunday: CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAAASS. Today started out with waking up like a derp, kissing my love like a derp and then getting up like a derp to eat breakfast and open presents with my derpy family.


I bought my sister a game for the ps2, Demy a goth loli dress and a rilakkuma bag (You'll see on her blog), and mom make-up stuff and some accessories worth. @ u @ I'm broke now.
Mom got me DDR, though. ヾ(≧▽≦)ノ I fucking LOVE DDR !!


X. Naokin~

PS: Have my 5 year old playing DDR. She's pretty good at this game by now, she's getting Cs on beginner mode O:

EDIT: Demy JUST BOUGHT ME AC: 2 ON EBAY. (≧▽≦)
EZIO AUDITORE DI FIRENZE, COME TO ME, BABY.
*runs off to enjoy Yandere Monday by watching Mirai Nikki ep. 12*

5 opmerkingen:

  1. cool i got assassins Creed 1 for this christmas hehe :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Sweet! I've actually never played that game ; o ; I heard it's WAY harder than the other ACs. I'm planning on getting AC2 later, though. Can't stay away from Ezio haha <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow really thats strange for the first game in any series , i think, but so far i dont find it that hard yet .

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That's what I thought! I'm glad you're enjoying it (. u .)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. yep , its really fun , i like riding the horses ,and climbing up the viewpoints , then jumping down :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen