donderdag 29 december 2011

The last few days~

Changed the look of my blog yet again. I think I might actually be content with it right now, because I was kinda iffy before. THAT ASIDE:
 Yesterday Demy and I went out and since she wanted to wear her loli dress, I figured I'd join her. I love goth loli/kodona even though I don't really have the clothes for it, but I was content.


Gauged my right ear to 12mm. This is the biggest I'll go.
Also got my cartilage pierced with Demy yesterday. Touching it doesn't even hurt ._.;;

Fuck getting professional hair make, my hair does 'mori' by itself, ahaha!
Excuse the terrible mirror frame, my mother has no taste :l

Yakuza 4 has bulky ladyboys and in Saints Row: The Third, Demy and I made our character Kawaii desu. LOOK AT HIS HUGE, PURPLE EYES AND SAY YOU'RE NOT CHARMED BY HIS OVERWHELMING CUTENESS ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

~Leftover pics~




Have some music by the best Jrock band of all times <3

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hahaha, trolls? XD

    Hey, ik heb u reacties gezien op gyaru secrets lol.
    ik zoek wat vrienden die mij mein de buurt wonen ( ik woon in antwerpen) maar niemand in Vlaanderen is een gyaru. ;m; DUS KOM IK U LASTIG VALLEN!

    Let's be friends~ <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. YEAP. TROLLS. ALL OF YOU!

    Sure! o//u//o Ik ken ook niet veel mensen in de buurt die ook gyaru zijn en, in mijn optiek, zie je er PRET-TY gyaru uit, hoor. Ahaha ik moet zelf nog veel leren ;;

    I'm looking forward to it (n u n)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. yessss. En waar de fuck kwam ''Die mij mein'' vandaan, ik heb da ni getypt! xD
    Stomme autocorrecttt. ;m;
    Ik bedoelde dus die bij mij in*
    Ik ben ni gyaruu btw, ik ben alleen inspired.(>w<) But mucho thanks for the compliment! x/3
    Ik suck eigenlijk stiekem nog te hard om mezelf een gyaru te noemen zonder te blozen van schaamte. Cx But one day... one day... xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen