vrijdag 9 december 2011

Hair, make up and pixel gyaru


Like the title reveals, I played around with my hair and practiced styling my hair in a  gyaru-o like hairstyle. It's better than my first attempt (which was in... october or so?) and I like it. I just need to find a way to properly make my hair stay UP instead of having it fall down after a short while. Even teasing it doesn't really help :c

I bought 2 new cans of hairspray and a thin comb to help me with this. I had never used Wella before, so I didn't know what to expect even though it's a famous brand (Plus, it was 2 extra large cans for 5 bucks. Hell yes.)

What do you think?  I went on Host Heaven for inspiration (was gonna go to Visual Decadence, but all the pictures got deleted :l), but most hairstyles on there are mori and ;___; I love mori, but I just can't/don't know how to do it.
.
.
.
.

That aside, today Demy showed me this blog called Bows and Curtseys and oh my fucking god, this woman is a goddess.  @ A @ I don't use make up in daily life, but the things she does with make up.. oh my god. It's.. it's like magic. Both she and her eye makes are beautifully gorgeous ♥♥♥

This is currently my favourite look of hers. It's called Dramatic Gold & Navy Evening Look. Mainly because I LOVE winged eyeshadow/cat eyes/whatever this is called and it looks GORGEOUS.


She has many more looks, some more casual and simple, some more dramatic and outgoing. Michelle Phan can come suck my dick. Veronica is this real queen of make up ♥

OH! I also found a site with A LOT of those cute chibi pixel gyaru gifs.

They had those and many many many MANY more. Most of them are gyaru , but there are a bunch of couple ones, too! :D For anyone who likes them, here you go.

That's all for now because I'm tired and have to get up in 5 hours. Tomorrow is Purple Friday, so I'll have to put purple laces on my Vans in the morning, haha!  Bye~

x. Naokin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten