dinsdag 6 december 2011

Too tired for life + guess what?

Hi guys~

My life has been pret-ty boring lately...well, as usual ;; Nothing exciting ever happens in my life
I went to work on Monday and at first I was kinda pissed that they scheduled me from 5 to 7 (2 hours!) even though we don't close till 11, but I didn't know we closed at 7 because of a Dutch holiday called Sinterklaas. After we cleaned the place, restocked shit and made it look nice, we went upstairs and had a little party. It was pretty awkward for me because they were smoking cigs and weed and drinking alcohol and I just sat there like ">A> .... o x o ....*sips cola, wants to go home*". I might act like a tough cookie, but in actuality I'm shy and awkward @ u @;; I had to get my girlfriend to call me so I had an excuse to gtfo ;;;;;;; I'm very sad. I know.

I've also been really tired. I don't know why, but I have been sleeping at school A LOT. I just get so tired and then I die ;____; Gonna try and go to bed early today. All my tireds, man. All my tireds.


My friend Rubab's lashes are naturally long, but when she puts on mascara, they look like falsies. O: I'd tell her to go gyaru, but she's very shy that wont ever happen LOL (and she needs to use less mascara because her lashes are long, but messy and they look funny.) .

ON ANOTHER NOTE: DEMY GOT POSTED ON GYARU SECRETS. 



When I made this post we were all "lololol what if it got posted on g_s?" but it didn't get posted that week so we were like "Aww", but this week it DID get posted so everything was funny and major laughs were had. We're glad it was a positive secret, because of all the negativity and drama that spawns from that place. It's hilarious, but negative.

Dems also went gyaru after I 'demanded' her to do so, bahaha. Here is her BLOG, she has about 2 posts up. Go and check her out, okay?

She's coming to visit me on the 19th and is staying till the 9th (3 WEEEEKS)
and I can't wait. <333 So excite <3


Now time for yesterday's coord.
I liked it. I got to wear my fox tail so I was le happy.

^  I went to school like this ^

When I went to work, I switched shoes because these Adidas sneakers are a bit too small for me
and I can't work in them because they have NO grip. At all :l So then it looked like this.


And now I've ran out of things to say, I will git. Buh-bai.

x. Naokin~

3 opmerkingen:

  1. but the secret isnt the bad one! :D
    and anyway i envy those lashes *_* mine are so short and thin! ;_;
    I love your necklace cross!! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. @Dems As excited as can beeee~

    @Stella Ahaha, I'll tell her you love them and thank you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen