zaterdag 1 oktober 2011

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!



I've been following a few gyaru blogs for a while and have been hesitant to try it myself even though I really wanted to. I'm new to this so go easy on me for now, okay? ;9
As most gaijin gyaru/gyaru-o I also am dreaming of once (or twice..or more!) visiting Japan. Next summer, I will try to take Japanese classes so I can speak more Japanese than the average otaku-that-is-not-a-weeaboo, haha!

I am also new to blogging, but I'll do my best!

I'm not very girly (am I even a girl? haha), so don't expect a lot of pink and such, but if there is something I like and if relevant to gyaru and/or gyaru-o, I SHALL POST.

What I look like right now (more like this afternoon lol)

Sorry for the shitty quality (; _ ;)






P.S: Can I even be considered gyaru-o, considering I'm a girl? o: If not, is there another term for what I want?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten