zaterdag 1 oktober 2011

Crappy attempt at gyaru-o hair X )

Tonight, I attempted a bit of gyaru-o hair. Looks more like Visual kei lolol. It's not the best because it was really rushed (I had to go somewhere like 1 minute after I took the last picture), but overall I think it's okay even though it's not all WHOA.

But this is my first time doing this, so there is a lot of room for improvement, haha! On to the (very sexy, bathroom) pictures! 



 It looked way better irl, I swear! D: Cameras just like to fuck up my hairdo whenever it's important. /sob
Gonna do this again tomorrow, but by daylight and there will be no rushing involved this time so it'll look nice. I also have to figure out how to do some proper backcombing, hmm...
OH YEAH! I got my mom's OK towards getting a plan phone, so I'll be getting a HTC Desire Z soon. I hope before or on wednesday. :D
x.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Cameras take away the goodness in everything 3<
    and YAY PHONE :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ... Okay so half my comment didnt post :S
    Ermm.. I also said :
    I can never make things look good when I rush (T^T) looking good always takes so long hahaa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen