zondag 16 oktober 2011

Gyaru secrets + Walibi World

It seems like I got posted on gyaru_secrets today.

They grabbed a really old picture of me and made me look really bad. I didn't even know gyaru existed back then. Omg so amused. :'D


That aside, I'm going to Walibi World today! It's an amusement park in The Netherlands and even though I've become really bored with it, they've got this thing for halloween called Fright Night. I've never been to it before (even though it's been around forever ;; ), so I'm kinda excited!

But it's a walk-through haunted house so I am sure I'll end up screaming like a 5 year old the entire time AHAHAHA.. 8 u 8 ;;;; /sob

Not dressing gyaru-o, because I STILL have no hairspray :l and I brought nothing that looks at least a bit gyaru-o (I'm staying over at my cousin's place till monday), except for that one belt and my combat boots;;

Oh well, time for breakfast!

x. Nao

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten