dinsdag 4 oktober 2011

More activity starting tomorrow!

Because I am excited about tomorow!  Why? Because:
  1.  I will be getting my HTC Desire Z 
  2. Movie night at school. At school with others from 9pm to 7am. Bound to be fun!
  3. No school till Monday because school's turning 55 and we're celebrating that.
  4. HTC DESIRE Z!
  5. School dance on Thursday. Gonna do my best to look as gyaru-o as possible ;D
  6. I'll be able to take more and better pics with my new phone C:
  7. Did I already mention that I am getting my HTC desire z?

    Ahaha I am so excited about my phone, it's all I can practically think about xD
    But I'm tired as fuck and my eyes want to close themselves, so I'll be going to bed.

    Good night~!

    -Nao

    P.S. For some reason my gifs don't work :c I wonder why..

    Geen opmerkingen:

    Een reactie posten