maandag 31 oktober 2011

Playing around~


HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

Man, I love this holiday! In the Netherlands we don't celebrate Halloween, (shit country is shit :l ) BUT last night and today I will work some spiffy demon/devil outfit and I will go to school like this because it's Halloween and I don't give fucks . YEAH. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH. On to last night's adventures~!

Suicide Circus // STUDYING ART HISTORY says (21:45):
*I had horns, I had fangs and I had make up.
*boom

It's funny because I wasn't planning on doing this last night at all. My hair is actually a wig I had for cosplay that I was styling into a gyaru-o like hairstyle(as you can see in bottom right, part of the hair is lifted), but as soon as I put eyeliner on... yeah... :'D Oopsie? Bahaha!


asdfgjkl my fangs are tipping out D|

I made the black around my eyes more solid and darker with my felt pen eyeliner (that thing is my child <3) and yeah. Some people like candy, I like knives. >: D I'm gonna make myself a tail out of an USB cord and (probably) actually wear HEELED BOOTS today. Holy shiiiit, Nao wearing heels. What in all fuuucks D:

I'll actually style that wig into a gyaru-o hairstyle today :3

Bye now~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten