vrijdag 7 oktober 2011

New phone, new boots, new belt, new shirt and shitty hairspray

Hey guys!

I said I'd be more active starting Wednesday and that it's Friday now, but I've got a proper explanation!
First off: I GOT MY PHOOOOONE ugjdkbckdc unf yes.
This baby is now mine.

I was up from..*checks* around 7am on wednesday to 5am on Thursday. My school turned 55 this week, so we celebrate it by dropping all classes and doing fun stuff instead. On Wednesday night, we had a movie night in the second PE room. We watched movies from 9pm to 6am. Everyone was high on energy drinks and bags of chips and candy. I slept for an hour (from 5 to 6) because the last movie was boring as FUCK.


I would have gone to bed after I got home, but we heard that we had to be at school at 10am, so sleeping would be a rather pointless concept. ;;;  While I was regretting going to school at 10, I won a trophy! I won the World Quiz with a 100% correct percentage.



I felt like a beast, haha!

After I went home and waited for my mother to come home so I could borrow her bus pass, I went to shop for shit to wear tonight. I decided to go a bit host/gyaru-o, because I need to practice this whenever I can. We were picked up with several busses ay 9:30 and went from Amsterdam aaaaaall the way to Hoofddorp, to party in Club Challenge 2.0. It was pretty awesome!

This was my outfit. I was also wearing a blazer, but I took it off half way through because it was way way way too hot. The heat also killed my hair ;_;

 
New shirt, new pants, new boots.
Yeeeeeee, son. You don't know shit~ /shot
 
Just the can of hairspray I bought turned out to be a piece of shit >:T I was gonna get 2 cans of Taft for €6, but of course I had to cheap out, get the store's brand can for about €1-something and I ended up with shit :l Note to self: Stick with what you know. That it's cheaper doesn't make it equally good. It made my hair become all wavy and shit and bah ¬ , ¬


It says ULTRA STRONG
but that actually is a typo on ULTRA SHIT

It ended at 1:30am (at 1am, everyone had stopped dancing and was just leaning against all and everything, because we were still beat from the night before) and after getting on the bus, I fell asleep at 1:45 and slept for 20/30min (till 2:05/2:15). Went home, gave the world the finger around 2:30 and was DEAD till 10:41am.

And now I look like this:
Lol I fell asleep with my circle lenses and my health lenses in, slept for over 8 hours and still have bags underneath my eyes. Go figure how tired I was.

~Naoki
x.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten