zondag 30 oktober 2011

Egg Mgg TV

Good afternoon everyone :D

I don't have any new coords or hairstyles to show you (still broke, but I get paid next week ohoho okane suki) BUT I was just browsing Heikki's blog and I came across a link to EggMgg TV. I'm not exactly sure what it is about, but I think it's mainly a vlog-thing about Men's Egg and its models. It's raw so it has no subs, but if you know a good amount of Japanese words, you'll probably be able get the big picture. It looks really nice!

School has been pretty good to me lately. I'm at a complete blank when it comes to economics and numbers in general, but for the last 2 economics tests I've gotten 2 good scores! 56% and 59%! (ノ ≧▽≦)ノ 55% is the minimum requirement to pass here, so they're not amazing scores, but I'm rather proud of myself! Last year all I got were scores below 40% and I only had 2 scores above 55% during the entire year, so I hope my results for econ stay this way. Ganbatte, boku.ヾ(´・ω・`)

I've also got my midterms that start tomorrow. I haven't really studied yet, because I'm a procrastinating cunt, so I'll have to work like a beast this week to get good grades. 

I mean, I dont want to end up
like this at every question (8 u 8 ;;)

The only upside about this is that since I'm retaking the year, I've already had to study all of this. I've got a step ahead of all the other fresh senior kiddies, bahaha. Still a stupid lot to study, though.

Oh well, I'm off to watch EggMgg TV and study for Art (It's art history, which is shit).

☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノイッテキマ-ス!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten